Due to the expansion of our activities, we are looking for 2 English-speaking Romanian colleagues.
As a work coach you are the point of contact for our employees: the professionals in construction, automotive and technology. Your work starts after our recruiters have recruited the professional. At that time you provide the professional with the correct data for future employment. You arrange everything that is needed, so that he can be well prepared to work. You are also ready for him if there are problems and you offer him personal guidance, so that he feels heard and you come to the right solution together.
What makes your day so enjoyable?
- Personal contact with your employees;
- Varied work, so no two days are the same;
- Helpful, fun and humorous colleagues with whom you regularly have team outings;
- Firm brainstorm sessions during consultations;
- Close cooperation with other departments because everything is coherent.
Are you a social colleague, do you have some experience in the temporary employment sector and would you like to work with (foreign) construction workers? Then you are the perfect candidate for this position!
What are you going to do?
- Determining wages on the basis of various collective agreements;
- Making a wage and cost price calculation;
- Drawing up contracts;
- Send other employment data that are necessary, including time sheets, staff regulations, safety booklets, forms to be signed, etc .;
- Creating temporary job contracts;
- Creating wage calculations;
- Arranging and keeping personnel files in order;
- Make possible dismissal letters;
- Maintain close contacts with your employees;
- Visiting construction sites for personal contact.
Who are you?
- You are communicative and result-oriented. You do everything to satisfy our professional labourers;
- You are able to place yourself in the position of the professionals you work with. Because of this you know exactly what they want and what they expect;
- You work independently, but also enjoy sparring with colleagues about the best solutions.
What do we ask of you?
- You have at least a completed MBO education or comparable experience from the professional field;
- You speak, in addition to Romanian, the English language. In addition, it is an advantage if you speak Dutch. However, this is however not a hard requirement;
- You are willing to delve into collective labor agreements, legislation and regulations and to follow a training course in intermediary.
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic working environment with a mix of hard-working and pleasant colleagues. And plenty of activities to enjoy after work.
- The ability to spar with colleagues to achieve the best results and solutions.
- A job with a lot of variety and where there is room for personal input and development.
- Possibility of following courses. Think of a part-time or evening courses.
- A competitive salary and good employment conditions.
Who are we?
We are a temporary employment agency in construction, automotive and technology. Our temporary workers consist of hard-working skilled workers such as carpenters, masons, concrete carpenters, metal stud mechanics and car mechanics.
We are an ambitious organization and next year we want to grow to 500 skilled workers. That’s why we need someone to help us achieve this goal. We work from our office in Groesbeek. From there we guide all our skilled workers and we offer them the care and support that is needed.
Is this position perfect for you and are you the Romanian work coach we are looking for? Or do you just want more information? Then contact Angelique van Hal. She can be reached at 024 – 3977536 or via email@example.com.
We expect a letter of motivation, in English, in which you explain why this position suits you and what you have to offer us. Of course we also like to receive your CV.
For more information about what we do and who we are, visit www.haldugroep.com.Apply Ik heb een vraag
Getting started via Haldu Groep
On the workfloor you are always accompanied by real professionals.