Information about the position:
- Working experience as a TIG or MIG/MAG welder;
- Must have valid certificates in 14 and/or 13 (valid in the Netherlands);
- Able to work from instructions/blueprints/drawings;
- Flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Understandable German or English (A2 at least);
- In possession of VCA or willing to obtain one;
- IBAN bank-account on your own name;
- Box: Electric-tools provided (handtools need the candidate arrange it by themselves);
- GPI needed, or open to do the online training and exam;
- Driver license is required;
- Reference available.
- Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week;
- Long running projects;
- Salary of €460,00 – €500,00 net a week to start with;
- Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (SNF Certificated);
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home;
- Electric tools.
Haldu Group and it’s subsidiaries, as staffing in construction and engineering, guarantees an optimal service. Therefore we always on the basis of collective agreements of the ABU and NBBU for temporary workers.
- ABU and NBBU (Organizations of Employment Agencies in the Netherlands)
- NEN-4400-1 certificate
- Certified Flex Home
Use the form below to submit your job application