Information about the position:
The Netherlands is known for it’s high level of bricklaying! Are you an beginning/experienced bricklayer and willing to learn how to work according to the high Dutch standards? Then Haldu Groep, a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled workers in construction, is looking for you!
- Actual ability to lay bricks for at least 250 bricks a day (needs to be experienced in terms of quantity);
- Willing to learn the Dutch way o bricklaying;
- Communicative in German or English.
What we offer:
- Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week;
- Several work locations on several projects;
- A weekly salary of € 500,00 – € 540,00 net a week;
- Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law;
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- Excellent salary and good working conditions;
- A challenging career;
- Varied work with our reliable clients;
- Punctual weekly payment;
- Continued work with good future perspectives;
- Work place visits by our field staff colleagues;
- Opportunity to obtain VCA basic safety diploma.
Information about the employer/place of employment:
A warm welcome to Haldu, a future-oriented company with its registered office just 10 kilometres from the German border. For over 15 years now, Haldu has been involved in the placement and hiring of labour for the Dutch Construction and Engineering sector. With it’s steady and healthy growth over this period, Haldu has become a serious and reliable partner for many large, high-turnover construction companies in the Netherlands. By 2018, it already employed an average of 450 staff on a daily basis in a wide range of construction projects.
Haldu Group and it’s subsidiaries, as staffing in construction and engineering, guarantees an optimal service. Therefore we always on the basis of collective agreements of the ABU and NBBU for temporary workers.
- ABU and NBBU (Organizations of Employment Agencies in the Netherlands)
- NEN-4400-1 certificate
- Certified Flex Home
Use the form below to submit your job application